Sunday, May 28, 2006

Toby.

I'm so mad at God right now. How could he take you? Why? I just don't understand. I love you so much. I don't know how I'm ever going to move on from this. Each day I wake up crying and each night I cry myself to sleep. When I'm at this house I feel like I'm trapped in a box that is full of sadness. I just can't function anymore. I'm just too damn sad. I just can't believe that you will never run through this house. That you will never lay under the desk. That I will never wake up in the middle of the night because you are sleeping on my legs. I don't know what I'm going to do without you. I feel like a part of me is missing. Toby, why did you have to leave me. I would of let you in in the morning. I'm so sorry baby. I should of let you in that night. You never sleep outside. You always sleep with me. I'll never forgive myself. Never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home