Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Good Night

Good night, Toby bear. I'm about to go to sleep. I wish you would follow me in there and jump on the bed. You would always lay on Daddy's pillow if he were still watching t.v. I have this image of you stuck in my head. Where you are laying on Daddy's pillow and your body is facing the wall, but your head is turned looking at me. I used to hug you when you laid by me. I remember in the mornings when Daddy would get up to get ready for work, you would immediately take his spot. Sometimes if my face was facing you, you would lick me. A few times your tongue went in my mouth. Ewww. How I wish now that I could wake up to that. I wouldn't even care how gross it is, but then that reminds me of that one time when I was changing Holden's diaper and you came around one side and took a piece of poop. Yuck. You sure liked his diapers. The poopier the better. Well, Toby, I don't know what else to say tonight. I miss you. I love you. I want you home with us. Good night, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home