Sunday, June 25, 2006

I got my hopes up.

The other day I was looking at craig's list. There was an ad for a dog someone found around Tech. The description fit you to a t. They even said you were wearing a red collar with no tags. I tried not to get my hopes up but I did. My heart felt so full of hope. I called the number that was on the ad, but no answer. I emailed to ask if the dog is a golden retriever. I thought surely they would of included that in the ad, but some people don't know about breeds. I took a nap after this and for once I didn't wake up sad. I kept day dreaming about picking you up and surprising daddy when he got home from work. I kept thinking I'm not ever going to let you out. I'll go outside when you do your business. I won't ever leave the house unless I absolutely have to. I won't care if we take a vacation because I won't want to be away from you. I was so happy. I thought maybe, just maybe, you weren't gone.

Well, I got the email back this morning and they said that it looked to be a mix of a lab and breckenridge.:-(:-( I wanted it to be you so bad. I wanted to be happy again. Toby, it's been way too long since I've seen you. I miss you...........sooooooooooooooooooooo bad. I hate being this sad but I can't help it. My heart aches with every beat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home