Sunday, June 04, 2006

toby bear

I'm feeling a little more at peace today. I still miss you like crazy, but I know crying my eyes out isn't going to bring you back. If it were you'd be back by now. Before this happened I don't know if I believed in doggy heaven, but now I have to. Otherwise I would be even more depressed thinking that were it. One second you were here and the next you were gone. It makes me feel better thinking of you playing with Link, Pepper, Chester, and all the other pets up there. I know this sounds crazy but I keep talking to Chandler, telling him what I want him to tell you one day. I think you can hear me, but I want him to remind you how much we love and miss you when he goes up there with you. Well, anyway, I better go and take a shower before Holdie bear wakes up. I love you Toby. I always will. Forever and ever and ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home